An Architect role is required to work on a range of multi-unit residential and mixed-use developments. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect to work for a fast-growing company that has exciting new projects on the horizon. We are looking for an individual who will contribute to and be part of a thriving and growing office team.
The Architect should have an excellent technical ability and should be able to display this with a high-quality portfolio. The overall responsibility will be the delivery of projects, co-ordinating the work of the design team into a comprehensive set of design documents.
The ideal candidate will be primarily focused on producing building regs drawings, producing detailed specifications, tender documents, and liaising with construction professionals including building control and warranty providers. Experience in this area will be beneficial. There will be the occasional requirement to produce drawings for the discharge of planning application conditions. We are looking for a well-rounded architect that has a passion for the modular industry.
The Role Will Require:
· ARB registered - (we are more interested in your skills than the number of years being registered).
· ArchiCAD knowledge required.
· Excellent knowledge of building regulations.
· Confidence managing both clients and projects.
· Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team.
· Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs.
· Ability to set and monitor standards/quality.
· Ability to set up/manage and lead the team.
What's on offer:
Salary reflecting your experience and skills: Flexible working post probation period.
***Agencies Need Not Interfere***
Thank you for your interest in working for Go Modular Technologies (UK) Ltd.
We will be going through received CV’s in due course, and will contact
only those candidates that are selected for interview.