Go Modular is currently looking for a project manager with construction experience.
The successful candidate will deliver a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes, capturing and sharing knowledge across disciplines and projects, enhancing our culture of innovation.
About The Role:
• Delivery of projects under their control and monitoring subsequent performance and taking corrective action where required
• Developing and improving the performance of the team; formulating and implementing improvements where required.
• Managing the recruitment, supervision and development of junior staff within a team
• Implementing and monitoring relevant project control and administration systems
• Undertaking responsibility for compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and other relevant policies
• Managing, as appropriate, the administration of the team, ensuring that facilities and working practices follow required guidelines and are appropriate
• Job relevant qualifications
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
• Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible showing innovation, expertise and experience.
Thank you for your interest in working for Go Modular Technologies (UK) Ltd.
We will be going through received CV’s in due course, and will contact
only those candidates that are selected for interview.